UXV 700i EPS DELIVERS, DAY IN AND DAY OUT
KYMCO Australia releases UXV 700i EPS side-by-side with new and improved work ready features.
“It is great to be able to offer a vehicle that has adapted to the local market,” explains KYMCO Australia Director Michael Poynton. “KYMCO has refined its flagship side-by-side to better suit Australian famers and their work environments.”
New features on the UXV include, revised EFI mapping and CVT-Drive system to improve the vehicles power delivery, resulting in a nice smooth and workable vehicle, perfect for day-to-day tasks on the farm.
To aid in the vehicles already great off road ability, revised front lower A-Arms have been implemented to increase ground clearance to reduce the chances of getting hung up on rouge obstacles out in the paddock.
A new roll cage and seat belt system have been added to create better headspace in the cockpit and increase overall occupant protection.
New Kaifa gas reservoir shock absorbers are a standard feature with pre-load, compression and rebound adjustment to tailor the vehicle to your individual working needs.
New ultra high back seats and new sports steering wheel design, aid for better comfort and driver support.
KYMCO’s UXV 700i EPS is now available in White at $13,990 drive away. That’s an incredible $1000 less than its predecessor. Plus KYMCO Australia supports its range of ATV’s and side-by-sides with an industry leading 5-year warranty to guarantee A-Grade durability.
Made tough in Taiwan with over 50 years experience, KYMCO vehicles are built to the highest standards with durable componentry, robust framework and a national support network.
For further information on KYMCO’s UXV 700i EPS please get in touch with your local dealer or head to the Model Page.
• Powerful 45HP, EFI, 659cc single cylinder, 4-Stroke engine
• Automatic CVT-Drive System with active engine braking
• Electronic Power Steering
• Pushbutton 2WD/4WD drive modes with selectable front differential lock
• Front and rear independent duel A-Arm suspension
• Kaifa gas-reservoir shocks with adjustable pre-load, compression and rebound
• Large tilting cargo bed with 200kg payload
• 550kg tow capacity
• Roll cage, seat belts, side netting
• 12 inch steel wheels with 25 inch Maxxis tyres
• Hydraulic disc brakes
• Broad halogen headlights
• Tow package
• Available in White
• Covered by industry leading 5 year warranty